Marsh

Feb 26, 2004
Hey! I've been motocross racing XR50s for the last eight weeks in a mini National and have not been riding the old 200, not to mention reading the Forum. What Have I missed?

Good to see new stuff being talked about.

By the way - the 50 is Kawi green, and I took 3rd overall. Ya baby ya :) I rode the Super stock class with the majority of my class being over 180lbs. and 30 years old. :laugh: It was awesome. Can't wait until next year, but for now, need to get the front springs on the KDX and get out there for the fall riding. It's getting real nice out here where I live.

Got on the old girl (KDX200) last night over a couple of doubles hill climbs. Wholly carp! I missed that torque monster!! Wish the 50cc could do things like that!

Cheers to the KDX200 and a close runner up, the XR50! :worship:

Any other KDXers out there finding out how much fun these little demons are (50s)?

Marsh,

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
We've got a KLX110, its no 2 stroke 50 but its a load of fun. Damn near impossible to hurt yourself on...if it gets squirly you put your feet on the ground...and it wheelies _forever_. Someday the wee little ones might even get to ride it :-)

-Maurice

Top Bottom