Enduro Engineering suspension service

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
Any opinions on EE's suspension service? I appreciate their commitment to KTM's and find them to be a great company from a consumer standpoint. I would like to get my suspension revalved and thought of them first. Any opinions on their work? can you compare them to others you might recommend for suspension work?

Thanks Guys

TexKDX

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 1999
W-R1,

A friend send the suspenders from his '00 400E to Alan. The came back promptly and the work was under $300. This included shipping, revalving, fork and shock seals, and replacing the shock preload collar (cracked).

As far as the ride, the bike is transformed. The thing really works well now. Before it had this wierd soft-yet-harsh ride. Now it just uses the travel well, giving an overall plush ride, yet does not bottom. It corners well, settling down upon entry and driving hard on the exits.

Wish my Factory Connection job on the 300 were as good! Mine is still a bit harsh. It works OK when really hammering it, but is not nearly as comfortable at 8 or 9 10 tenths as the EE job.

I have an old Gun Guard plastic pistol case and plastic rifle case we use for sending the suspension off BTW. Lots easier than messing with cardboard boxes. Just use strapping tape after you get them loaded up.

Hope this helps,

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by TexKDX

I have an old Gun Guard plastic pistol case and plastic rifle case we use for sending the suspension off BTW.

Do that and you'll have the FBI all over your package.;)

Top Bottom