KTM Aviator

May 3, 2001
I am going to ask Santa for a new Enduro jacket.
Which one should I ask for???
The Acerbis Impact jacket looks nice for $150. I like the idea of removable sleeves..
Please reply, and if you know where I can get good prices let me know...
Thanks,
John

Oct 14, 1999
I've used the old MSR Gold Medal jacket and their Lightning Pro GoreTex jacket. I now use the Moose XCR (the newer versions are not as good as the original, imho) and love it. It's not restrictive, it has vents all over the place (that can be zipped closed) and it folds up into its own fanny pack. Its downside is that its weather resistance is questionable. It's water "resistant" as opposed to water"proof".

NDRO

Jan 6, 2001
I second the Moose Jackets.. I have a anorack styled one that I have had for years and it's held up great, but is only "water resistant" too...
My other one is a Gortex front zip model that I won at a BMW rally. (door prize and nobody knew what it was, so few put in for it:confused:

I've said it here before, but when they wear out, I won't throw them away, but bury them in respect for the fantasic job that they have done over the years. I will then order another.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Clice

Removable sleeves, very good construction and materials. I have the trials jacket but it's very similar to the enduro.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Patman, I need your help! I AM going to get the Clice enduro jacket but I need to know where to get it. How much are they and can I order them direct from Clice? That jacket is just EXACTLY what I have been looking for and I want to order one ASAP. Please help!

Lee W.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LWilson250 try M&J Racing. Ask for Gary Jackson he should be right down the road from you, litterally! He's going to be one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, I promise. He's a trials guy but may be able to get you what your looking for and hook ya' on trials if your not careful.:D

LINK

Tell him Pat in Austin sent ya'.:)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Well I am set on getting that enduro jacket! Thanks Pat for the info. I can’t wait to check out the trials bikes. My dad used to be a trials rider and really wants to get back into it. But for now he has to be happy with his XR400R.

Lee W.

tonyr

Feb 15, 2000
Has anyone tried the MSR Gore-Tex Pak jacket? I am considering one because of the Gore-Tex. I am looking for something to keep me dry.
I also like the fact its fairly light weight, but will it hold up? The top of the line Moose and MSR jackets are a little steep for me right now, and I want a waterproof and breatheable jacket, so this leaves the MSR pack jacket. Unless someone knows of another.
Thanks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom