Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Way too much awesome.

I would have liked to see the expressions on the faces of the motorcycle riders that he passes. :yikes:

http://www.gamaniak.com/video/3625

Go full screen and turn up your sound.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
If you can't get the link to work, click twice on the video and then scroll down on the second page and click on it again.

It's worth it. :cool:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Love that vid. That's got to be a rush.

There was a time in my life where I probably would have tried something like that (on smaller hills and with a closed course).

Now that I've survived my teens and 20's, I can't help but think of the broken bones or worse that would result.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Very cool!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's nucking futz but very cool!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
mideastrider said:
There was a time..... but I must be getting old, cause I can't get a big pot-hole out of mind.

Guard rail posts were getting my attention. Even a taffic cone could set of a chain of events!

Oh, and oncoming traffic might be a worry... :yikes:

It's not like you can grab a handfull of brakes and go inside, lol.

I wonder what his stopping distance is from 60 mph on a gentle downhill? Probably about 1/4 mile.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
mideastrider said:
There was a time..... but I must be getting old, cause I can't get a big pot-hole out of mind.

Yup, you could never do that in Michigan. :ohmy:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
mideastrider said:

That was my first thought. A big ol' pothole could sure ruin your day. :whoa:

I like the way he scrubs off speed going into the corners.

We should build one. NO! On second thought, we should build two. Then we can race. ;)

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Man the look on the them street bikers faces. "Honey, there is some guy sliding on the street trying to pass you, pokey?" Pretty cool, but, no way in hell that I would do that in traffic! No wait, asphalt is like a grinding wheel, forget that! Street bikes are safer than that? Vintage Bob

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Ol'89r said:
We should build one. NO! On second thought, we should build two. Then we can race. ;)
I was thinking that same thing, if someone I knew built a suit like that there would be several more in no time.....

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
They are supposed to be for sale in the near future according to frenchies website. Of course to pricing available yet.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Porkchop & Sons, Whitehawk & Doodlepop watched this guy a dozen times over 2 days & laughed like school girls each time! Imagine the trial & error/ learning curve this man went thru perfecting the design of his rig. He appears to have a great deal of control.
Does any one know where this was shot? Now the sick part, or the dark side of porkchop's curiosity, is there an optional rocket pack for up hill operation? Hmmmmm? :worship:
Or possibly a new class of vehicle to race in at Bonneville ?
Imagine this rig coupled with a sky divers webbed souring suit?
Just think of the possibillitys, How many ways can a guy think of AUGERING IN? :joke:
AWSOME VIDEO!!!!
Switzerland has no pot-holes according to the locals. They even have an autobahn with such trick subterranean drainage that there is no tire spray from cars driving at speed when raining.

Last edited:
Top Bottom