RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Barcia was awesome on the 450. I can't wait to see how he does for the rest of the season. Can't say I was happy that RV won but he was on fire. Reed still hasn't recovered from his crash and it shows. Too bad because he had a lot of confidence up til then.

Wilson was another one that was on fire. And Bogle is going to be a force to be reckoned with once he gets his stamina for a full 35 minutes. Too bad Ratray crashed and was slow getting restarted. Not sure what happened with him. Bagget was struggling too but he still got a second overall.

I did make it on TV. I was on the inside of the second turn and you can see me just about every time the camera sweeps by. I was in blue shorts, white tee shirt and a black hat. It was in an area that me and 3 friends were able to get into. Some kind of Lucas Oil hospitality tent, drink, food, snacks and a couple of real sweet girls to keep us company. It was pretty cool since we were the only ones in there and had a great view plus a big flat screen TV to see the parts of the race in the back sections of the track.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I'm a Dungey fan... if "Bam-Bam" gets in his way at the Wick, I hope #1 shows him some "Out-a my way, I'm coming thru!"

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
YEAH! No more whining Wilson! This kid has crazy skills riding. Bam-Bam on the 450 was much more at home. The list of racers that showed up to qualify for the 450 class, unbelievable! The lites bikes casing the uphill jump, every lap was brutal to view! I will be watching this Bogle young man, he was impressive. As long as he stays away from Emig. Villipotto and the new/altered bike liked him.

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I had to laugh everytime Dungey would try to make a move on Barcia he would end up backing off 5 or more bike lengths to avoid marble sized roosted rocks. Something im sure he's not used to....

Dirtjunkie85

Mar 2, 2010
The new KX 450 really seems to be on it's game. That is a sick bike and RV2 tore it up, weimer was also doing well. Barcia made a bold statement coming into the class riding as aggressive as he did, cutting Dungey off in the mid air like he did. He paid the price and hopefully learned his lesson. He's riding with the best in the world now they're not going to back down or take his stupidity.

Top Bottom