'00kx250spode

Oct 21, 2000
There have been some posts about the Enzo sub-tanks for the forks. Has anyone tried this mod yet?

Second question: I'm packing my suspension up to have it revalved. Are there any products or services for the shock that would give a significant improvement, beyond revalving? Such as applying a coating to some of the parts, or a special bumper system, etc...

afm_722

Apr 24, 2000
It's interesting that you and I are in the same boat. My suspension tuner makes his own subtanks (copy of Enzo's) and wanted me to try them out. Since I am changing my valving from another company, I wanted to feel the effects of only that change first (so I can better help my customers). Down the road, I'll try the tanks and note the difference. Awesome concept!!

As far as other things to address (I take it you have a KX), definitely go with the heavier bumper in the back. My forks are coming back today and will have a bolder polished and gold anodized look with the nitride coating. For my Vet. Int. MX abilities, I think it's a bit foo foo, but my tuner says I'll be able to feel the difference so since we have an agreement going I will appease him!!

Should be able to have everything back together by the end of this weekend.

Jammertime

Dec 30, 2001
afm_722, who is your suspension tuner that makes his own subtanks? When you get them back let us know how they work and if the coating on the fork make a noticeable difference.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom