imlostagain

Feb 12, 2002
This may be the wrong forum but...... I just wanted to leave a THANK YOU note for Eric for the CR144 kit he set-up for me. This kit has definately made my bike more enjoyable and a lot easier to ride in general. I have found that I needed to use nearly 50% less clutch than before to get the motor up to speed . I still have a little jet work to get it perfect but I am more than pleased with the current results!!! Thank Again.... Michael

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Thanks from me too...
For the CR100
Lets just say that my son will be finishing his 12 laps
while I'm still working on my 6th lap :confused:
I'm very pleased,And most of all,
So is He :)

Joe.

Last edited:

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Just an update on the CR......

Oh MAN!! this thing screams!! (20:1 ratio)
Had to richen the PJ by one size,,2nd pos on the clip,I think i'll try a leaner needle also.. The MJ is a tad rich but we'll leave that alone for now.
This bike has mid hit that :scream:
Taking turns and starting in 2nd.
He endoed a double in the back yard the other day(scared me)
Couldn't go to school for 2 days(messed his knee up)But its kinda funny that on Friday afternoon,all of a sudden,He can walk again :think:
I think I got SNOWED! That little>>>>>> ;)
Thanks again>>>>>Joe

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
For once i cant wait for the winter to get here so i can send my cylinder to Eric. I am debating whether to get the AMA legal .80 over or to just get the cylinder ported for more low-mid range. Dahh well i will figure this out when the time comes. Anyways be safe with the new engine.
Marc

Top Bottom