Apr 19, 2004
Took a ride on the Evart trail on 7-15-04 and it took me nearly 4 hours to complete!!!! The storm we had a couple of days ago knocked down many trees across the trail, many are around corners and of course the leaves are at there peak. I must of stopped my bike at least 50 times and got off at least 20 to move trees. Several are left, BIG ONES so if you ride this trail use caution. The area worst hit is right after the first bridge, and then it seems to get better as you go north and then picks up again as you head south. Towards the end of the trail, I would guess 2 miles from the parking lot (going counter clockwise) there is a huge tree right around a bender. I managed to go around this on the right side, and you can probably see other spots I used to go around. One good note, the storm did not hurt the rocks any!!!!

Beaver

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Thanks for the update. The KOM should be out there soon to do there fall maintance I would imagine.

I know that the WMTR's have our last 2 maintance weekends coming up next month. So maybe the KOM does too.

Top Bottom