Ever think "at least this is the worst it gets?"

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
Last Sunday we went out for a fun little ride in the mountainns, as I was heading down a very steep, muddy, single track trail I decided to change lines at the last minute (Note: bad idea). Of course the front wheel of my "light as a feather" 650 caught a rock, the events unfolded as follows:
1) handlebars snap sideways...
2) front wheel stops... bike doesn't
3) rider does the spilts trying to save it... but doesn't
4) rider flies into tree but at least thinks that's the worst... but it isn't
5) bike lands on rider, laying in pain rider thinks that's the worst... but it isn't
6) gas runs out of the tank all over your crotch and legs and it is too slippery to get out from under the bike
7) finally escape... geeze, bruised, gassed, battered, a bent rim, flat tire and 8 miles back to camp.

My thoughts as I drove home... should I ride both days next weekend or just Sunday...

Bigbird

Aug 29, 2000
Prairie City GP

LocoCD, are you still planning on going to PCGP this weekend? I believe you said your son was going to ride it.

Jim

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
Big Bird - we will be there I planned to ride but am taking the race off since it isn't a B/C series race. My son it all set to irde, we hopped up his TTR125 and it scoots right along. We willl look for you out there.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom