Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Well Billy Fritz and I met today to tackle Evert, thinking that maybe there would be a foot max of snow after 2 weeks ago it was maybe 4-5 inces deep. WRONGO! Bill got stuck going to the trail head in his truck -that should've been our fist clue. A local had him pulled out when i got there. Off we went and soon it was just a bear, bike coming to nearly a hault WFO in 3rd gear spinning and barely making small hills. You could see where the foot pegs were clearing snow to each side of the tire tracks. I rode to the first turn off and told Bill I was heading across and back for a short 8 mile loop. Bill decided to do it all as he's quite a good snow rider. (Big fellar, strong as an ox, 450 EXC and Trelleborgs-good combo!!)
I got back after about 1.5 hours to ride like 8 Miles! I waited for bill and he showed up about 2 hours later, he was wasted, exhausted and had a broken fender. Said he biffed it a few times and a branch got his fender. Well that was an adventure for sure and topped off the "most difficult snow ride of the season award" :bang:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Sounds like fun trying,I'm dying to do anything on my Motocycle.
Keep posting reports as I will be riding through you this year!!!!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Fred - When I rode what you did, with Sean Platt 3 years ago, it was my hardest ride ever also. You did very well too, as it took us 3 hours. It was also part of live and learn.

Young Ted

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
TCTrailrider said:
Today would be nice for a ride. 2 degrees with 40 mph winds.
Already on that :cool: Will be doing some bumper skiing with the kids tonight behind CW’s Subaru.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
Today would be nice for a ride. 2 degrees with 40 mph winds.

Why didn't you call me?
FT

Top Bottom