bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
This front wheel assembly is sweet.The spacers are solid,the spokes are really solid and the nipples are spline driven,no more rounding off the nipples.You have to buy the rotor carrier seperate 105.00 retail .The rotor carrier has 4 bolts 6 mm alllen heads, when you are tighten down, the rest of carrier presses into solid dow pins,it really is a nice set up.I was putting on the rotor after the carrier,The rotor feeds onto the carrier with 4 allen bolt's and 4 washers and nut's behind it.It is really tight putting on the nut's behind the rotor, after the rotor was tightened up, the bolt's are really close to the 4 spokes, just about touching,I had to make sure the bolt's were not pushing out on the spokes,It is really not a complaint,but they should leave a little more clearance.If i ever decide to change my bike brand,NOT THAT I WOULD,all i need is a new carrier for the model bike and the spacers.This is top notch quality. I don't think it is a bad price either,considering if you only bought a new rim then spokes and then have it laced and trued. This is ready to go,plus you can hang onto it when you sell your bike.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
go to mx south website on the left and look it up.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Did you get the gold hub? In the pics, it looks much duller looking than the Talon gold. What's your take on that?

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
CAM i have the silver hub,Yes the gold hub looks a little dull compared to the talon.The silver hub in the picture looks real shiny,but they are not.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by PatrickOC
How are the rims/hubs holding up? I also have a 00 KX250 and am looking at the wheelset. Any info would be appreciated.

They are holding up excellent,Would you believe Not one spoke became loose.The wheel has the same trueness as day one.

Top Bottom