Factory Connection suspension

Waffle

Oct 19, 2004
Anybody have suspension work done by factory connection? Their NH location is only an hour away from me so it's pretty convenient. I love my KDX, but I used to ride motocrossers and I miss the better suspenders!

TWRT

Sep 13, 2001
I just had them do my 00 and 01 yz250's. Both forks and shock. I am very pleased with their service and work. I talked to them on the phone and filled out a rider sheet, they were friendly and didn't charge me for a couple things (bearing and something else). They will want to put the correct springs in (about $100 for forks and about the same for shock). Getting the right re-valve is based on what you tell them to do. woods riding, track, both.... and what you don't like about them now. I asked for less mid-stroke on the forks and now the are progressive without any harsh spikes.

The bikes are balanced now, smoother, more controlled over nasty bumps and don't suck down in the mud. I have them set softer than delivered and bottom only on bad over-jumps. I can sit more and ride longer. My cost: 01 yz250: $475 (shock spring and maintenance and seals - no revalve cost because they were already revalved by the previous owner, so revalve was free) 00 yz250 - about $630 (revalve and maintenance and seals - many parts were worn). I told them to make the 00 have the same valving as the 01, as I liked the re-valve the previous owner had done.

Dave H--

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I bought my bike from a district enduro and cross country champ, with Factory Connection suspension front and rear (Paoili conventional forks on the front). It is outstanding - plush in the tight stuff but capable of moto, too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom