jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
Anybody have any idea where I can get Factory Stickers for a 1993 KX250 at a half way decent price? I've called several places and looked in several catalogs and can't seem to find anything as far as Factory Stickers go.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Jeff,
You'll have to put more than stickers on that thing to sell that thing :p :p Beside, Rimbey is desperate enough to buy anything now ;)

I don't think any after market graphics places sell factory originals. Although I did see some '01 RM original graphics from One Industries. Have you checked at a dealer for the stock ones? After market graphics would probably be cheaper than stock anyway.

BTW,
Has Alex told you about our ride at Paragon on March 17th? I told him he has to get his own bike by then. No riding the kid's 60:eek:

jharmon

Aug 1, 2001
I don't need stickers to sell that bike to Rimbey. I need a miracle. I think the only reason Rimbey hasn't purchased a bike yet, is because he's scared. I think we have to face the fact that Rimbey will be sitting on the porch once again this summer. You tell him I told you that too.

And of course Rimbey hasn't told me about the ride in Paragon on March 17th. He's probably jealous he won't be able to go. Actually I might no be able to go either. I think I may be going out of town that weekend.

Tell Rimbey he better start moving on a bike. I don't want to be riding with any anchors this summer.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom