Family Reunion Location

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
I figured you folks would know the best location out there...

I'm looking for something in north eastern Idaho. My family, mostly the cousins, haven't been together in the last 15 years unless there was a death in the family...we'r looking to change that.

The group will be about 35, maybe 60. There are rug rats from 1~10, teenagers, semi-adult adults (30~45), and some of the golfing crowd. We will have everything from horses to bikes, to 4x4s to buggies. Golf gourse, cabins, camping, offroad trails and lake are required.

Any ideas?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000

Neil Wig

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 22, 2000
Thanks Pred, haven't been on this board for a long time...
Have you been to any of these sites? My family can be a little noisy, not ignorant mind you, but noisy.
I like the Panhandle, but is there a golf course near by?
How about swimming for the kids, or is it too deep, cold, etc.
Thanks for the info Pred.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I'm all for Preist lake, camping on the North East side would give you access to trials to Upper Priest on Horseback, yet only 1 golf course.

You could also look at Sandpoint or Hope Idaho areas on the North part of Lake Pend Oreille. Most likey July or August are going to be the 2 months where swimming is an option, or early September.
http://www.sandpointonline.com/rec/lakeguide/

Farragut, as Pred posted, is going to give you the most Golfing options along with a theme park close buy.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…