• Carmichael...and why?

Votes: 75 65.2%
  • Stewart...and why?

Votes: 40 34.8%

• Total voters

crazyrydermx

Feb 4, 2006
James Stewart

The fact that he has the most speed of them all. I think that he has skills, but sometimes he tries a little too hard. That's why he wrecks so much. Just like Travis Pastrana...
Also, I have never seen anyone else come back from a wreck and beat Ricky Carmichael and Chad Reed. He's the ONLY one who can do it...
Props to my man :)

Henka

Dec 9, 2005
crazyrydermx said:
James Stewart

The fact that he has the most speed of them all. I think that he has skills, but sometimes he tries a little too hard. That's why he wrecks so much. Just like Travis Pastrana...
Also, I have never seen anyone else come back from a wreck and beat Ricky Carmichael and Chad Reed. He's the ONLY one who can do it...
Props to my man :)
Fast? who sets the fastest laps on qualifie laps?

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Carmichael is old school. Hard work and sheer determination. Yes, James is fastest on any given lap, but that doesn't do you much good if you can't run that speed AND stay on two wheels the entire race. RC is smart enough to know what pace he can run for 20 laps without going over the edge, Bubbles hasn't learned that yet.

oldfrt613

Feeble Sponsoring Member
Jun 29, 2005
My favorite of the two is RC - he just races. Doesn't bitch about what he's riding, knows crap happens and doesn't wine ( St. Louis ). Didn't get bent out of shape and blame any of his team for the fuel incedent. He didn't yell and scream about BS jumpnig on him, just said he need to be a little more cautious about passing him. He is a class act now ( wasn't always ).
Oh yeh - he has respect for the past champions like McGrath - RC is a class act.

BS, what can you say, yeh he is FAST - can't deny it. But instead of closing his mouth and working harder he does stupid stuff ( jumping on people, complaining about equipment, talking smack, complaining about being sick, etc ). He will surely give RC fits outdoors. I do like that he will ride the ragged edge - that's what I expect to see at that level of riding. I just wish he would mature a little.

+30

Aug 2, 2005
Rc

RC-you can tell he loves his job. Both of these guys give me way more entertainment value that the price of the ticket. Amazing.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
JBS has a more accessible personality, smiles better, and will likely be a hugely popular multi-time champion, when RC's time is done. RC has struggled to connect with the fans in the past, but he seems now to have settled into a more easy rapport. He's not the most articulate guy, and he has a tendency to turn an awkward phrase pretty frequently, but his work ethic, his guts, and his ability to overcome adversity have won over most of the MX public. Personally, I favor good character over raw talent; not that JBS has a bad character, he just hasn't shown the kind of iron will and grit that RC has. Maybe he'll get his chance.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I like RC, but root against him as I REALLY want to see someone step up and challenge/beat him... I'm a big Reed fan this year... I was rooting for Bubba, but he is just riding like a total idiot... It is hard to cheer for someone who shoots himself in the foot every 2 out of 3 races...

Top Bottom