RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
i have been having trouble with my hands and arms and was wondering if the fasst flex handlebars are worth the money. also i would need to put aluminum handguards on them, since i ride trails. what types work with these handlebars? any help would be appreciated

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I've been interested in these bars for a few years but can't bring myself to spend the dough. We have three guys running them locally on bikes ad a bunch on quads and I've talked to all of them and they love them.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I wonder if they would have been enough of a cushion to prevent the break to my scaphoid. . .?

I didn't even crash, but the forks bottomed harshly and the impact went into my wrist.

I'm becoming pretty well connected with Docs as I represent a couple of them - but even at a discount, the x-rays, treatment and cast cost more than these bars. :ohmy:

sh25084

Jan 6, 2003
I got them about a 2 years ago cause i was coming back from a bad wrist injury, cause i could no longer use the protapers they where the best bars i have ever own an since have but them on all my bikes. They really help in cushioning the blows from the suspension to your hands an espically your wrist. I would high recommend getting them.

Top Bottom