fastpartsoutlet.com

Dennis Meyers

~SPONSOR~
Nov 24, 2000
I ordered a FMF Fatty, Powercore Silencer, O-rings, wash plug and spring puller from this company on Nov. 9 2008. First shipment was sent to the wrong address (their mistake, they used the wrong zip, I gave them the correct zip...), when that shipment was returned to them by UPS, they shipped it using the correct address. A month after the order, I received the package. They shipped the wrong Pipe and Silencer! I had ordered parts for a 1990 YZ125, they sent me parts for a 1990 YZ/WR250!
I kept the puller and wash plug and returned the pipe, silencer and o-rings with the order number (per their instructions), at MY OWN expense. It has been over 3 1/2 months and I am still waiting! It appears my original email address has been blocked, as email keeps getting kicked back and the phone is NEVER answered when I call. I have been nothing but pleasant and understanding with this company and I am being blown off by them. Here is the email I just sent them (using a different address, as my other was blocked):

I still have not received the correct Pipe and Silencer on order# 2362. I returned the 2 wrong items which were received by you on 1/20/2009, signed for by Park at the front desk, UPS Tracking # 1ZRE85870399001550. The initial order was placed on 11/09/2008, over 3 months later, riding weather has been in the 70's, and I am bikeless waiting on parts. Repeated calls only end in no answer and a message that the voice mail is full. I really NEED these parts ASAP. I understand people get busy, but I have been more than patient. Please contact me ASAP about this order, I don't have the money to just run out and buy a new pipe and silencer elsewhere, and the prospect of me just sinking over $2500 into this big bore YZ project and sitting on the sidelines because of someone else's mistake has me a little unnerved... I NEED to ride! I can't ride until I receive the part from you I paid for over 3 months ago, please get back to me. If it's just a matter of you waiting on the delivery of the correct parts to ship to me, no biggie, but with no way to establish any contact with your company, I am left to wonder if I am out $300 and a season of riding...
Dennis Meyers
704-***-****

I don't know if anyone here has done business with them, but I am having a difficult time. I had talked to the same guy on the phone when I initially ordered, and when I had the problems. He was helpful and apologized. Everything seemed fine, so I shipped the incorrect parts back to them and then NOTHING! The b***h is, business is slow and I don't have the cash to sink into another exhaust system, so if I can't get satisfaction, I will not be riding anytime in the near future. :bang:
Their Phone number is 818-709-9033/818-709-9034.
Their email is info@fastpartsoutlet.com

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
That really sucks to hear. I've had a rough time with a few internet sites over the years and it can be extremely frustrating. It tends to happen mostly to me with aftermarket car parts since my car is older and the dealer doesn't always have parts anymore or are double the money. However, i've had great luck with the local dirtbike dealer and always go there for parts. I have two seperate dealers close to me (one honda and one yamaha) and i still go to the yamaha dealer instead of the honda dealer (even though i ride a honda) because the service is soo much better. I'll even get occasional discounts just because i talk to the guy behind the parts counter so much. Good service is hard to come by but its great when you find some. I guess thats how they get the loyal customers like me. Hopefully you can get your situation worked out soon. It always sucks missing riding time. Keep us updated.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
MX South and Service Honda have everything I have ever needed and the orders have been both correct and shipped in short order to the correct location. I don't bother with anyplace else.

Top Bottom