gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
What Pro-Taper bar bend do yall like most on the overized bars or if you have any suggestions on what would be the best I am 5'11 so if that matters and I hope I still grow some more being only 14.:think :eek: :)

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Pro Tapper...

i was goign to post a message about these bars, my question is that will these fit on all bars? I am 5'10" and liek the bars up higher since I am always standing. I own a KDX 220R. Thanks!

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
I would recommend the Pro-Traper High Woods Bend. The bars are higher,with less sweep(pull-back).

Aloooha!:)
TrailTramp

Jason81

May 2, 2001
For me there is nothing but the high Honda bend.
I have used others and this is my favorite. When changing bikes I always use the same bend and this helps to make the transition very easy.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm right at 6'. I think the ones I use are CR high bend. It also depends on your bike.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I've started using the Magura KTM SX bar. It is roomy, aggressive (not a lot of sweep back-even straighter than the ProTaper) and priced excellent-amundo:confused:

selmgren

Sep 3, 2001
I ride a KX500 and use the Doug Henry bend, Pro Taper bars. They are pretty straight (not much pull-back), great when your up on the pegs. I,ve talked to Destry Abbott about bar selection and he uses Pro Taper CR-high bend. Forgot to add that I,m 6'0".

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Ok I figured it out.I'm going with the Doug Henry bend since it has a little less height than the CR High and more than the CR Mid.Also it has less pull-back than both of them.Thanks for all the replys.:) ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom