B

biglou

I finally got around to setting up my control panel. Can you believe that? It will be hard to keep from running through the forums and looking at all the threads. Old habits die hard. I also started adding people to my buddy list. Heck, it's only been, what, a year or more since we've had the CP option? Oh, well. Just felt like sharing...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
What is this you speak of BigLou? I was offline a year ago. :(

B

biglou

The "Your CP" link above. It lets you customize your own little DRN forum for yourself. Just subscribe to a forum (clcik the link in the upper right of any forum) and it gets added to your CP (Control Panel). Also, if you look at anyone's posts, you see "Buddy" at the bottom? If you click that, their name shows up on your cp and whether they are on or offline. And, you can PM them directly from there. If they are in "Invisible mode", they always show up as offline. I'm sure there are also other features that I just haven't discovered yet.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Cool, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to mess around with that a bit.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I use my CP all the time. Just make sure you check the regular forum occasionally to find new stuff that Okie keeps adding.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm still subscribed for the DRN community bulletin but haven't gotten one since the very first, is it still going on? I'm still turned on with the mojo deal but it's long since gone.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
lol, man you've been bustin' my chops all night, I'm all hammetred ya know :yeehaw:
I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop importing labatt's, maybe....move to canada :eek:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by smb_racing
lol, man you've been bustin' my chops all night, I'm all hammetred ya know :yeehaw:
I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop importing labatt's, maybe....move to canada :eek:

Gallo & Guatemala :thumb:
BTW - One of Super Hunkie's stories in Monkey Butt is about a track there.

Top Bottom