braapbraap

Nov 15, 2006
I am looking to buy my first 2 stroke soon. everyone here says im perfect for a 125. I cant afford to buy new so im thinking of getting somewhere between a 99 and 02. Wut was the best 125 in those years. I ride open trails and woods and i am goin to ride at tracks and start racing.Also i was looking at a 2000 kx 125 rebuilt bottom and top end with many aftermarket parts and it is in great shape. is this a good bike for what ill be riding. Thanks.

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Welcome to 2-strokes. You really cant go wrong with any of the major brands. If you buy based on the reviews in the magazines, you would want to stay away from Kawasaki and Suzuki for most of the years you mentioned. Kawasaki was considered slow from the factory, but with the right pipe,etc. could be a great bike. It finished in the bottom 2 from 2000-2005. Suzuki was about the same. Honda was hit and miss. Yamaha would be the brand to get if going by the reviews. IMHO the reviews dont mean crap. Any of the bikes can be great. Get the newest/cleanest bike you can afford and have some fun. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom