pauly

Jan 4, 2009
5'11, 185lbs. once i gain knowledge, i want to start hitting jumps, so i will get quite aggressive. plan on riding everything, a mix. i have ridden dirt bikes about 4-5 times. maybe a few races, but not pure racing. my dad will be helping me with the mechanical work to help me gain knowledge. only dealer i've ever been to is now closed, they shut the shop down a few years ago. i dont know how much i'm willing to spend. preferably cheaper, so i will be going used. 16, live in canada.

my friend recently got a kx250, which i think would be too much for me, but i would rather get a 4 stroke. i'm not really looking at a new bike, used is fine. i was looking at the crf150rb, since my friend's old kazuma was a similar size, and i liked it.

whats your recommendation for me? a 250 4 stroke, or a 125 2-stroke? i myself dont know what to choose. either is fine, and i'm looking to keep the price low.

i was looking at like something 2000-2005 because in my local buy and sells they seem to go pretty cheap.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

pauly

Jan 4, 2009
yeah i figured to read the sticky's, and changed my post. the only thing i didnt put in because it doesnt matter, was the brand, and the number of strokes. either strokes is fine. as for the brand, i would prefer a ktm or kawasaki. but any brand is fine.

Top Bottom