MX2_motorex

Jan 7, 2003
The track in Spokane opened today they track was freakin crazy compared to tracks in Colorado I managed to do most of the jumps besides the big triple. Im gonna try to do the triple tomarow. Did anybody go to the track in airway hights today?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I was at 7-mile on Saturday so I went to Airway Heights on Sunday.  It was pretty sparse, really, compared to what I expected it to be.  I did the jumps I did last year but didn't try anything new.  The little triple in back is calling my name though, and that one jump where the freestyle guys always play is a camel hump type thingy now instead of a table with a kicker so I might think about that one. Maybe.  I'm kind of a chicken on the track sometimes.  Was it muddy on Saturday?  It was a little bit on Sunday, I finally started going around the whoop section, it was so chewed up in between them I wasn't having fun. 

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22
I finally started going around the whoop section, it was so chewed up in between them I wasn't having fun. 

NO EXCUSES! Wimp. :confused:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Hey!  I rode through them enough to prove my un-wimpiness, then started concentrating on other things (like railing the corners right before and after them). 

I wasn't the ONLY one wimping out either.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I go through the whoops about 3 times, then go around them to :) lol. Takes way to much energy out of me, plus like yourself there are 2 more jumps I need to dial in this year..

Oh yeah, we are still covered in alot of snow. Hopefully the end of this month!!!

Top Bottom