Sthutch

Jun 30, 2009
My son and I went to Gladwin yesterday to try out his new bike (new to him). We stayed to the south of the parking area and found quite a few open trails. There were still some areas of the ORV trails that had 2"-4" of snow, but we were able to get around them. It was fun to get out for a couple of hours, but can't wait to head to the single-track further north and west.

Sthutch

kraemerf

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 13, 2011
Great news and timing on this post, thanks. I was just looking at the snow depth charts to see if there was anywhere I could ride. I might take my son up there on Sunday. I got a new bike and the first race is next weekend.....

kraemerf

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 13, 2011
Great news and timing on this post, thanks. I was just looking at the snow depth charts to see if there was anywhere I could ride. I might take my son up there on Sunday. I got a new bike and the first race is next weekend.....

Sthutch

Jun 30, 2009
Kraemerf,
We are hoping to get up there Sunday too. Saturday is looking good, just a little cooler than Sunday.

kraemerf

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 13, 2011
Cool, maybe we'll see you there. I've never ridden that loop or been to that parking lot. Need to check the maps....

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Kraemerf

what happened with 07? Went to a good home I hope.

kraemerf

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 13, 2011
Yup, went to a good home....a friend of some buddies of mine. I picked up a friend's '12 with only 17 hours on it. :nod:

Sthutch

Jun 30, 2009
I haven't been out riding yet. Too much on my "honey do" list! I have heard that it is clear and rideable though. Hope you had a great winter.

Top Bottom