Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpinestar

Apr 18, 2001
All good dirtbikers must be in good shape to take the beating a bike can give so tell me how hard I sould push myself

Mar 18, 2000
Very hard!

but...you have to remember, when you ride you have to be loose and relaxed, you cna't be tense, cuz your muscles will tire faster.
Also make sure you keep yourself hydrated and drink lots of water.
Eat food that will provide you with the necesarry nutrition.
Also when you are riding, bring some banana's and eat one when you rest, the banana's will give you more energy.
I don't lift weights alot cuz I'm busy but I try to keep myself hydrated and eat the right foods.
I usually stay away from fast food cuz that shit is horrible tasting and really bad for you!

------------------
Motocross Online
'92 KDX200

KM

Apr 22, 2000
Sorry for being rude, but Alpinestar I noticed that most of your post are off key.  What I mean by this is,you ask odd questions.  To me it seems like you just sit and think of questions to put on here just to get some replys.  Please don't take this the wrong way,questions are good ! This is the place if you have questions, alot of helpful guys/gals here. But questions like "What is your bike made of?" Thats common sense my friend. This one has to be my favorite "Beggest jump I have ever hit was the tripple at my unlces track its 50ft long and 80 ft high."well good for you,exactly how many days were you in the hospital ?  Just please think about your question/comment before post it.  I have posted a few dumb ones myself,but atleast they made SOME SENSE.
smile2.gif
Like I said please don't take me the wrong way,post all you want,but THINK before you post.  I may be the only one that has this opinion and maybe not.  I am just making a somewhat friendly suggestion.  I apologize if I pissed you off,but I just thought it was time somebody told you.
smile2.gif

Signed:A very angry person that can't sleep

heymike

Mar 21, 2000
I would have to back-up everything that KM just said.  

And, NO .. KM ... your not the only one of that opinion, Just the first to put it into words.

------------------
'99 KDX 220
Beaverton,OR

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I think it's time for a certain Admin to give SOMEONE a "special" icon and Status
smile2.gif

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
Well said KM, I had wanted to say something similar but every time I started to type something it sounded rude.  Alpinestars, this is a great group of guys and gals here and we have a great little community.  Try to observe how things work some more before jumping right in and making everyone hate you.

------------------
'99 WR400F
'00 Hayabusa

"What did that red X mean?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom