barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Wow, I can't believe how much print a little trail ride gets. We ride like this weekly. To all my fellow Republicans, Bush 04. Only those in the know, will understand that last line, especially Freddie. Friday was a blast on the trail. That had to be one of the fastest group rides I was on. I must admit, you guys rock. It would have been much faster if I would just stop yelling at Magoo to "hit the dirt" in my Aussie Outback voice. I believe Mike also was on the recieving end of the verbal horn. Only in good fun. Magoo knows I'm just smiling when I start with the "yell". Yes, I would have prefered to ride on Saturday also, but my Yooper blood was running low. I needed to get out in the woods with the shot gun and beer to recoup. The Moose patch that Doc Keeker prescribed was only a low dose. Now I'm ready to head South for the final race of the year. My only regret was not being able to meet the "Napper". Next time you guys come up, bring him with so I can show him my impression of Fred Hoeses on a grass track.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Oh, by the way, trailer is for sale. Sorry, photos not included. Magoo, your order is finally off backorder ;) Did you care to upgrade with the barkbusters? :aj:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
the "Napper". Next time you guys come up, bring him with so I can show him my impression of Fred Hoeses on a grass track.

Mr. Napper will be in Upland, IN this Sunday -stop by the rig and say "Aye"

PS: Bring pictures! :aj:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Can't make it this weekend, but you can place orders with Magoo for the portable, take anywhere dirt bike bars :clue: . I will be hooking up with Magoo for the race on the 31st, trailer will be in tow.

P.S. There is a little less wall space ;)

Top Bottom