Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
I recently purchased a 2000 KDX 200 that has a FMF Burly (not Gnarly) pipe installed. I can't even find this pipe on the FMF website for info. Did they just change the name to Gnarly or is this Burly pipe completely different?

Last edited:

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Burly was used before FMF found out the name was already taken. It's just an earlier Gnarly. My source for this info: FMF I called 'em and asked back when I was researching pipes. They ended up selling me a blem woods pipe for $99 including shipping! :)

Bizerk

Feb 28, 2004
Thanks...that's what I thought too..about the name change. I don't have immediate access to a dig cam to post a picture of it but will try to. I will also need to "subscribe" in order to post pictures I think...I'm still somewhat new here.

Thanks guys :thumb:

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
What profile is it? ...or do you even know?

The choices are -30 and -35. To make things a bit more complicated FmF has been known to mismark pipes.

The -30 (rev) is quite a bit larger than the -35 (torque). 14" vs: 11" at the cones seam.

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
I think skipro is right...FMF has had Burly's and even Fatboy's that fit the 95-04 KDX...They used both names till they were told to quit by companies already using those names...Harley Davidson was actually one of the companies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom