eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
i've got a 95 kdx200,with an fmf pipe,i was wondering what the silencer of choice is,and why?i'm looking at the power core,or tubine core,whatcha like?

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
I use both, a turbinecore where I need a spark arrestor, and a powercore when I don't. I like the power of the powercore better, but sometimes you have to use a spark arrestor.

Russ

Jan 17, 2001
Some reputable people actually say that the Turbine Core will give you slightly more bottom end. Sure does cost a bit more!

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
The turbine core I got came with NO mounting isolators..the bolt heads would go clear through the holes!

And I don't care for the snubby end of the TCII.

Guess that's why I sent the TCII back and got a PC!

Oh..and the TCII fit was crummy. Sloppy at the stinger end enough that the coupler wouldn't stay on..and close enough to the plastics on the back that there was going to be a 'custom fit' from the heat!

Two bikes, modified the same, one a TCII and one (mine) a PC..side by side, shift for shift, rev for rev. With my stock S/A and his TCII, he'd walk away from me! No moh.

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
THANKS CANYONCARVER,I THOUGHT I REMEMBER SEEING SOMEWHERE THAT SOMEONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH ONE OR THE OTHER FMF,I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN AN EARLIER POST BY YOU.I'M KINDA LEANING TOWARDS THE PC II ANYWAY,THANKS FOR THE INPUT FELLAS!

Russ

Jan 17, 2001
I found that most of the people here have not had a problem with the TCII...however the fit of mine wasn't even close. I think you'd be wise to give the PC a try. Dare to be different! I should have.

Top Bottom