m_champoux

Mar 29, 2001
I bought the Power Core 2 and the fit was really bad !!

You should check the rear shock for clearance, the pipe moved a little bit
at first when riding and it was scratching the rubber protection on the shock.

I had to really put a lot more spacer to finally have a fair fit ! :think:

Nice power but poor fitting !! :(

Marty

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
I have been using FMF for 6 years, and have never had this problem, Between my brother and I we have 2 sst pipes and silencers for 2 02 kx125's and fatty for the same bike, i also have 2 gnarly pipes and pc2 for my 01 kx 125. and have nevr had a problem with them, now i dont have an FMF for my kdx yet, i have dyno ports, but the only resion i dont yet is thatthe dyno ports were free

TomDez

Oct 30, 2001
I just installed a Knarly Desert pipe (KG-30) on my 220 a couple days ago. First time. Havent ridden it yet. One of the comments in this thread mentioned O-Rings on the pipe. My pipe did not come with O-Rings. Are these required, and where? Should they have come with the pipe??

sledman

Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by owenlo
My brother has FMF and it is a pain in the butt to install so I went PC and it fits like a glove, Plus the boost in power is wider than my bros FMF. HAHA ;)

Obie #8

Exactly where (in the rpm range) did you notice the most improvment with your PC pipe? And what other mods have you done? I'm about ready to order a pipe as well.

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
When first installing my new KG-35 it just didn't seem to line up whatsoever. But after fiddling and repositioning a few times it went right into place perfect. Same with the PowerCore II.....fit was perfect.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom