Sep 11, 2005
I was thinking of getting a powercore silencer for my wr200. Its the regular powercore not the powercore 2.

Besides that it looks cool will I notice any difference in performance(I was told the stocker is very restrictive)? In the FMF site description it says it has the same sound as the stock one. Will it be louder? My bike is very quiet and I don't want to give that up for a little power(I don't care if the sound is different I need to know how loud).

The reason I'm getting this one is I might be able to get one for under 50 bucks.
here's the FMF page http://www.fmfracing.com/products/catalog.aspx?CategoryID=64

also do they make any of those end caps that fit this pipe? And does it have a spark arrestor?

ziptiedEXC

Apr 5, 2006
I have one on my bike, 05 250 EXC. It really did'nt do anything for my bike. The only reason I bought it, was to replace the three foot stocker.

Sep 11, 2005
was it louder or did it make the bike sound any better? If its not going to do anything for performance then maby i shouldn't get it. Although it does look cool.

How often do they get repacked and is there anyway I can put a spark arestor on it, I need that?

Sep 11, 2005
anyone have anymore info on these? Is there any way to add a spark arestor? Are they faster and how much louder?

I need to know if I should buy this.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Why don't you write an e-mail to FMF? They'll tell you if you can put a spark arrestor on it although they'll probably say it won't be louder and will improve power since they sell the product...I mean.

Anyway e-mail them and see!

Top Bottom