Mike McGlade

Jan 13, 2000
Does anyone know where I can get passenger pegs for my 98 220? I thought Baja Designs used to carry them but I do not see them on their website now.

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
I've got some instructions sent in by a JustKDX reader outlining how to build a temporary extension for the factory pegs that will give you enough room for a rider. I'll dig them up and fire them your way. If you don't see it in the next couple days fire off a reminder. Its the busy season!

Mounting passenger pegs beside an unprotected chain might not be a great idea, this set up avoids that.

David

garnett

Sep 13, 1999
I wanted to take my kids on the back for fun rides round the fields. I spotted a couple of threaded holes on the frame near the airbox and my local dealer over here in Ireland got me footpegs that fitted right in. They are not symmetrical but for my purposes they are fine. Kids feet aren't near the chain either. One thing I should point out - my bike is a road model that the previous owner used for competitions. At least that's what my dealer told me; metal tank, oil tank (now removed) etc.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom