For All You Aqua Teen Hunger Force Fans...

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
3) Authorities have NO CHOICE but to push all possibilities ... should they miss some scheme, people die, then what? As someone said, the bad guys can be wrong a lot, those responsible for protecting can be wrong ZERO.

Great Point made, Nuff said: The "good ole days" are gone and "pranks" like this just should'nt happen.

Kawidude said:
I think I'll sue Paramount. Seems to me the real "bomb" was the actual film. I want my 9 bucks back!
:rotfl:
Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are.... [true]

ken

2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
Reminds me of the song, 99 red baloons...remember? The premise was a nuclear war got started over some baloons flying by.

Welcome to the age of paranoia!

Better safe than sorry? Yeah sure, but I thought the reaction was silly.

So were these randomly placed? That violates some sign permit laws Im sure. As for being a "Hoax device", Nah..

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
2stroke said:
The premise was a nuclear war got started over some baloons flying by.
Is that what that song was about? I was always too busy looking at the singer to pay attention to the lyrics.

joeym4130

Aug 29, 2006
This whole thing is rediculous, but even more so is the fact that in Boston, the lite brites were up for 7 days before the ruckus.

Good thing they were only light brites, because if they were a real threat you'd think 7 days is enough time for it to cause damage haha.

I still cant believe no one at the PR place checked with the city BEFORE doing this! Wouldnt that cross someones mind? unless this was done on purpose this way, because I dont think you can get more publicity then doing this!

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
truespode said:
Didn't he and the traiter/fonda-pain-in-the-arse-who-should-be-shot-for-treason get a divorce?

Ivan

Apparently so! It appears she only got $80 million when the Tedster was worth $11.2 billion! Then her pot of gold diminished because it was tied to the stock market. Even though they both make me ill, I should have known this. It happened in 2001. The reason for the divorce was her becoming a born again Christian.

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
Somebody shoulda taken a closer look before they spent 500 grand. It would of saved alot of BS.

It not like those guys are gonna miss a Million after all the free publicity there getting from all this anyways.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom