125 rider

Sponsoring Member
Oct 1, 2000
Sent my husky motor in to Eric mid-August for a full rebuild. On the 29th of that month my credit card was billed $290, which I assumed was for parts. I got my motor back in mid-October with a summarized bill totaling $810. I figured he charged my card $810 minus the $290 that he charged back in August, however when I got my credit statement I realized this was not the case. My credit card was charged $810 on top of the $290 which brings the total to $1100. I tried calling Eric today with no luck, I kept getting the answering machine so ill try again tomorrow. Anyway, if anyone gets in contact with him before me I would appreciate it if you gave him a heads up about this mishap so I can get this resolved quickly.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I can guarentee you that this is not the way Eric does business and once he knows about this you will be made right. Your work was done while Eric was commuting/moving his shop and while not an excuse it could contribute to errors. I know when you feel you have almost $300 on the line it is hard to do but be patient and Eric will get it straightenned out. The person who has the quickest access to Eric is Rich and I am sure he will point this out to Eric

125 rider

Sponsoring Member
Oct 1, 2000
Thanks oldguy, I understand these things happen so im not jumping to any conclusions. I will be out of town next week so I hope to get things squared away before then.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
First thing in the morning is the best time to catch Eric in the shop. Make sure you call the NEW shop number 1-630-289-5645 .

I'll also try and get a hold of him and let him know where he goofed up. He'll get it sorted.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Everything got sorted out. It was just a brainfart on Eric's part. He seemed pretty embarassed about it. Must be all those years of eating cat laced dishes at the local Beaver Dam chinese place. :)

Top Bottom