needabike

Apr 24, 2002
looking at picking up this 97 cr250 thats got the whole 9 in it, it has pro circuit exhaust/suspension, pro taper bars, forward motion motor etc etc. my question is are forward motion motor all the guy cracks them up to be? what do they run for pistons? there own? thanks guys. just wondering so if i get it, and do a top end, i know what to toss in her.

thanks mark

needabike

Apr 24, 2002
well, it wont let me edit my message so ill type it better. i didnt mean if they perform as well as he claims, i meant is it worth as much money as he claims? he was saying $500+ into the FM motor but runs on pump gas? (obviously mixed, but 92) thanks guys

Jman271

~SPONSOR~
Oct 18, 2001
Two words,,,none better. He does awsome work, second to none. He did my 02 CR250, and I can only get single words out at a time to describe it, violent, scary, unbeleivable are a few that come to mind. You can call EG to see what he did to the 97 CR's it may run on pump, but he may have modded it for race gas, you gotta talk to the man to find out. Good luck-

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I had a '95 CR125 that I had Eric do the 144 kit to. The bike was incredible, and it only ran on 92 octane pump gas.

Top Bottom