Fox 360 Vented and Motion opinions

J.B.426

~SPONSOR~
Mar 20, 2000
I'm considering the Fox 360 Vented pants. Anyone have any opinions on these. Fit, quality, do they vent well, durability? How about the Fox 360 Motion, anything on these? How does the sizing run, small, large, normal? Thanks.

Last edited:

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Well I have a pair of 360 Motions and love them! Sure they are the only pants I have owned but I still think they are great. They seem to vent well and are holding up very well. The quality is top of the line! I am very impressed with them and will buy another pair when needed.

Lee W.

jeb

Jul 21, 1999
I've owned lots of pairs of Fox 360, Limited and vents over the last 4 years. The vents are the only one's I didn't like. Seam seperation was common on the venting panels. I have some of the motion style and I like those a lot.

For vented pants, take a look at the Moose Sahara line. Hands down the best venting. None of the vented pants will stand up to the abuse of a normal pair of MX pants, BTW.

The Moose Sahara's, pants and jersey, seem to run small while the Fox is pretty much right on for sizing.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I have a pair of the Fox 360 vented - they are mesh in the zipper area and in the calf/shin area. I don't tell too much of a difference from the bottom part (most of it is inside of your boot anyways) but the zipper area really does let some air through (wore them in the 40-degree weather this weekend :eek: ). I think they fit similar to any Fox 360 pants... which I think run a tad bigger than other brands - like No Fear and Shift (for example, if you wear a 32 in Shift/No Fear - probably wear a 30 in Fox). But the adjustable cam-buckle really helps pull them in tighter and fit pretty snug in the waist area.

Whoops

Jun 19, 2000
I have both motion and vented pants. Havn't noticed any unusaul wear on the vented. Plenty of room for knee pads/braces.

The vented pants seem to only vent when I'm standing, at least that's when its most notable.:eek: I don't know how they compare to another brand, Thor for instance.

Whoops.

Top Bottom