MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
does anyone know how this gear holds up. thinking of getting it but the price tag is pretty big, i had the 180 gear but the pants go a big whole in the butt, and am contemplating whether fox is a good option

BBking25

Nov 28, 2006
well i don't wear fox but if you had those kinds of problems then how much better will their other products be?

i think fox goes by more of a name than anything-see if you can find a website with reviews
can't really helpya there

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Other then one set of riding gear in the early 90's. I've worn Fox gear for over 20 years, even before it was only cool to only wear JT. I've always found the quality and workmanship to be good. The 180 line will wear faster and the fit in my experience has been looser.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I've been wearing FOX, I have some Strafer gear ( I think thats what its called) Have some 360 and some other FOX. Their stuff seems pretty durable. I wash mine every ride then hang dry it, no fading, not tearing, works good. The kid on the other hand throws his in the dryer and it seems to come apart after while. I will say I had some FOX boots and they sucked.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom