sandflyz

Dec 10, 2004
My girlfriend just bought me a pait of fox forma pro's for christmas. I'm from Canada and purchased them on ****. Acording to NAFTA anything purchased between our countries is not subject to duties. I was charged an extra 64.00 dutie fee at customs as the officer assumed my boots were made outside of Canada or the United States. I called Fox racing and asked where there boots were made and they said they couldn't tell me. According to them it was some sort of secret and they diden't want to let the cat out of the bag. :blah: I'm assuming then the boots aren't made in the USA as i'm sure any american manufacturer would probly be bragging about the fact that there product was made in the USA if infact this was the case. I wasen't sent over from the KGB to spy on fox. I just want to know where the boots were made to get my money back for border duties if infact the boots are made in the USA
Can anyone tell me the answer to this highly guarded secret as i promise not to tell anyone :coocoo:

Top Bottom