Freaky stuff-Someone please explain?

B

biglou

So I'm browsing the "Who's where" screen, and about half way through the "Guests", it says this:
"You never know where I may be BigLou! ;-)".:scream: WTH?

This wasn't a link to a thread, it just said what it said. No "Replying to" or "Viewing Thread", just what it said.

Is this some jedi mind game by the all powerful Okiewan or what?

I'm feeling a little creeped out right about now. I even went back a couple times and checked-Yep. Still there. Anyone else getting these "messages"?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Nope! I went in there Lou, didn't see any boogie men or nuthin'. I'll leave the night light on for ya'.:p

B

biglou

It's gone now. The number of guests had dropped off dramatically and that little message was gone. I'm thinking this is some kind of computer generated joke by this software package. That message I put in the first post was a copy-paste, too. So that's exactly how it appeared. That's how I know I didn't just imagine the whole thing.

Maybe I had too much microwave popcorn and Coke while watching the Indy SX?

Still a little creepy...:o

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Lou! I see it too, only it says VintageDirt. I thought I was going crazy, or maybe I had a secret admirer, or maybe I was being stalked.

Must be some sort of feature.:confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Just another Evil Empire mind game,......or is it?:p

B

biglou

Just above the list of all the members who are online at the bottom of the main page, there's a thing that says "Members Online:" or something like that. If you drag your cursor around you'll find it. It just shows who is in what forum, whether they are replying or viewing a thread, etc.

Apparently, someone is watching me...:eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom