syko

Jan 10, 2004
thought i may give a bit of freestyle a go.
Seeing as i love doing my whips when i get a good race result. sorted myself a good jump but now i wanna make sure my bike is up to the job.

i've got my suspension sorted, but now i wanna sort out the ergonomics (hope i got that word right)

So, i'm getting some new bars and a seat foam made but i dunno where the hell to get the funky plastics from, like the shorter mud guards and especially those all in one rad guards that cover almost all the bike.
i've only seen em a few times, they litterally run from the rads all down the frame to the rear number plates.
can you buy em or are they custom made?

(apologies if this is in the wrong section)

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Your wasting your time with that plastic crap, whats that going to do for ya? What you need is some ink, get yourself some bad ass tattoos if you want to be a freestyler. Maybe some earrings in your nose or lip too then you'll be getting some where.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Do a google search for freestyle forums or something similar....I came across a few a while back but can't remember the names and don't have links. That'd be your best bet :cool:

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
most of the plastics are original or aftermarkets that they trim pull out the hack saw and be creative. u might pickup a accerbis super moto front fender , there shorter.... other than that i dunno..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom