alisawildman

Feb 6, 2004
Does anyone ride there? I know their websight says ATV's and motorcycles are allowed. I was thinking of trying it out.
Can someone tell me any details they may know of this place?
Thanks! :cool:
AL

Mrobbins

~SPONSOR~
Sep 28, 2002
Two loop leaving from the parking lot. One is about 20 miles the other is less than 10. The longer loop is VERY rocky and the shorter one has it's fair share. No hills. Best riding in eastern MA if you love rocks! :-)

No ATV's allowed, only two wheels. Make sure you have a current MA ORV (aka ATV) plate or a street plate from any state.

The trail map can be found at the DEM web site. Look under Southeastern MA:

http://www.mass.gov/dem/recreate/orv.htm

alisawildman

Feb 6, 2004
Mrobbins, that sounds pretty good and it's only fifteen mins away.
Not to be stupid, but what is an ATV plate and do i need to go to the RMV to get it before i go to the park?
AL

alisawildman

Feb 6, 2004
Thankyou Mrobbins,
I will do that and go riding at the park. Just bought a new left over 2003 KDX200 and need to registar trailer and bike. Waiting for the rail that was part of trailer package that has been on back order since 5/24/04. Shipped today finally. I have been waiting to ride this bike for the first time. It has been sitting in it's very own garage that i payed to have cleaned out ($400) and i painted completly even the concrete floor for a month. Can't wait to ride this baby..............Believe me!! LOL
AL

Top Bottom