canucklehead

Apr 13, 2000
A big city, Los Angeles lawyer went duck hunting down in rural Arkansas. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence. As the lawyer climbed over the fence to retrieve his kill, an elderly farmer drove up on an old tractor and asked him what he thought he was doing? The big time litigator responded, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I'm going in to retrieve it."

"Like hell you are," the old farmer replied. "This is my property, and you are not coming over here." The now indignant lawyer said, "Listen, you old fool, I'm one of the best trial lawyers in the state of California, and, if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own!" The old man grinned, a sly grin, and said, "Well, apparently, you don't know how we do things down here in Arkansas. We settle small disagreements like this here one with the Arkansas Three-Kick Rule."

"What's the Arkansas Three-Kick Rule?" the lawyer asked. The old farmer replied, "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone give up." The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take out the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down off his old tractor, walked up to the big city dude. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot right straight into the lawyer's groin and dropped him right to his knees. His second kick nearly wiped the lawyer's nose right off his face. The barrister was flat on his belly when the farmer's third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up. The lawyer summoned every bit of his strength and will power, and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you damned old coot now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said, "Naw, I give up. You can have the duck."

Haha that's great eh?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):)

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
I was gona post that last friday but I thought it was inapropret! lol Oh well! I've tried that in real life. Lets just say people are smarter than you would think, they dont go for it! DARN!

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
:) :)

Top Bottom