yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I told you folks in Muenster that we'd be planning a lil' breakin at Shiloh Ridge soon. So here we are. Come November 3rd and 4th we'll be freezing our tooshes off but having fun doin' it.

Me and my stooges will arrive that Friday to pick the primo spot for the laughter. Come rain or shine - we ride folks!! Stan, I'll even bring you a block of dry-ice to play with. You know if you put it in your filter area, it'll really make your bike fast?:p

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Ohh you stud!;)

I'LL try to make it to Shiloh with you rookies. Shiloh Ridge has to be the premier riding place in Texas no matter what kinda off-roading your into.
They got woods that would make those pansy Yankee boys cry they are so tight.:scream:
Whoops, Muenster aspires to have whoops like SR.
Motocross, how bout 5 back to back double jumps rhythm section!:eek:
Sand, I not sure if it sand or quick sand but what ever it is it is deeper than the ocean!

You doing the first T O R O race at the end of Oct?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
One of the best parts of Shiloh Ridge is that it has showers!! As long as you can keep Taraker from taking his digital camera in there, you shouldn't have any worries.:p Three motocross tracks and woods riding to boot. Plus there's an area for the four wheelers to do there mud boggin.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
WE are going to set-up that Friday night and will be there through Sunday around noonhish. There will be approximately 6 trucks and one Pop-Up. Not sure where we'll park because we need electrical hook-up. But I'll be in my white Dodge Dakota Quad Cab with my KTM. Hope to see you there. TEXXR? STAN? Guys? Hello??? TARRAKER??:( :(

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'd love to go, but I've got band rehearsal both days. I'd skip it, but we're going to the state competition:) :) and the directors would be pretty mad if I suddenly got sick. Don't get me wrong, the dry ice is tempting, but I don't know if I can make. I'll check with my directors, but it's doubtful.

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Sorry, but I am out on this one.

If I go riding at all this weekend it will be so that Taraker and I can head out to Extremeland MX to preview the place before the next TORO race that is gonna be held there on 11/11

-jeffd

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I'd be game, but I have a race that weekend, and it's my favorite track that only does two or three races a year, so I don't wanna miss it, but I might have to if the Dr. says my foot isn't better yet.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Lloyd, I've only been riding once since the Muenster gathering in July, so, I'd love to go more than anything, but I've got band, and everyone else in the family is attending a wedding:( :( But, marching season is almost over, and I will have more riding time soon!:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom