uncle red

Sep 14, 2002
I've seen the BRP, Scotts and I think Applied racing. Any other top tripleclamps out there? There was one on Skunkwrx's old website, I think it was from Minnesota. It had the serrated bar mounts where you could move the bars forward and back. Anyone know of these? I need some more room on my 2003 EC300. :cool:

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
I saw those clamps on Skunkwrx's site awhile back. Dont know anything more about them. I run the BRP clamp with the furthest forward position. I also run the highest bar clamp offered. The BRP clamp position is available +13 mm forward which positions the bar directly over the center of the fork tube (+3, +9 mm forward also available). Heights are available in std. +3, +10 and +19 mm.

markari

Sep 30, 2002
skunkwrx clamps

I do know that skunkwrx is now www.gofasters.com and even though the clamps are not on their site, they are available through special order for most any bike from them! They work great as I have a set on my GasGas as well.

Matt R

Oct 9, 2004
Uncle Red,

This style is also shown on Oberg Sports website. They don't list GasGas specifically, but the KTM may work since they use WP forks too. You could call them to see if they know.

Matt

uncle red

Sep 14, 2002
Thanks all. I'll be callin Road Track and Trail tomorrow! I'm thinkin of goin with the ProTaper Hawkins High's. By the time I get everything It'll be Ice screw time :)

Top Bottom