SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Hi Guys (and gals),
I'm looking at buying a 2001 GasGas EC200. I'm concerned about parts availability and wait times if the bike breaks down. I live in Trail, BC and so far the closest dealer seems to be in Kelowna or Kamloops. Anyways, I'd just like some input about how it's been for getting parts for your bikes. I don't want to have it break down and be waiting months for parts. Thanks a lot,

Speedy

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Most of the time you can get away with other parts that bolt right on. Check out www.gasgasrider.org for cross over parts. a lot of kawi parts fit so i have never had my bike down for more then a week waiting for parts and such. worst comes to worse you can always order your parts from a GG dealer in the states and have your parts really fast for a little more money.

cactusreid

Jan 13, 2003
I'm in kamloops,and for what it's worth,parts seem to be fairly simple to get. Rivercity cycle here in town is the GG dealer,but for the most part,your consumable parts -chains,sprockets,air filters,break pads etc cross over to other brands easily.check out gasgas.org-a great cross over reference,and smackover motorsports.com has a great forum for info.I've got a 01 EC 300,and it's my favorite bike of all time. I've heard that the 2 hunny is a great ride as well. GG's are built very well with lots of top-shelf parts on them right from the factory! now get out there and buy yourself a great bike!!!

T-Bone

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2001
Every part you will ever need is here in BC.The Canadian distributor is in Burnaby and I think he must make it his lifes goal to carry two of every part GG has ever made. Now to meet the man in person :yikes:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom