mike rasponi

May 20, 2001
Okay does Gas Gas make MX models? can somone compare it to a current jap 125 MX'r in its traits? (power, turning, suspension, stability) and can i see some pics/prices/specs somewere online? Also what would a left over TM125 run? could anyone compare it to a current 125 jap MX'r performance (suspension, power, trning stability ect) thanks in advance. looks like there are alot of alternatves to the current and all-too-popular japanese built bikes. at closer examination they look so much more apealing! ;)

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I was just in a shop yesterday that sells both GasGas and TM's along with Huskies. I went in to oogle the new TM400 4 stroke they had on the floor. Man, I'd have trouble getting that beauty dirty! It was clearly crafted rather than mass-produced. The engine cases were sand cast, something you don't see much anymore.

We got talking about a 125 rider he now has under his realm that last year rode a KTM125, considered one of the best 125 motors out there. The kid switched to a TM this spring, and he said that it blows the KTM away. FYI...

euro gasgas

Sponsoring Member
Sep 18, 2001
GasGas makes both 250 and 125 "MC" (motocross) models. Check out www.gasgasmotos.es for details. My local dealer (vancouver, wa) has an mc125 on the shop floor right now (I think it was an '02).

I too have heard the TM has a great motor - but, the local gasgas/tm dealer, who has raced the tm125, told me that the gasgas 125 motor is very strong and in the same league as the TM.

jeff
'01 gasgas ec300
My Sponsors
www.lt-racing.com GasGas Performance Accessories and Services
www.smackovermotorsports.com The GasGas Parts Warehouse

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Jeff, or anyone else, could you list the differences between the MC250 and XC250? Or possibly even the MC250 and the euro-spec EC250?

How about retail prices, Gas Gas MC250 w/ Ohlins vs. TM250MX?

Thanks again, I know I'm a pest..

Top Bottom