fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Going on a early morning loop Sat. if anyone wants to join me. Be heading up Fri. afternoon to get an early start around 7:00am Sat. Staging out of Bald Mountain.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I can't tell you for sure since I haven't been up there since Fools Gold, Bigbird. Usually never see any rangers up there.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I guess I didn't take into consideration the scheduling conflict with league practice at the bowling alley :p

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Originally posted by fremontguy
I guess I didn't take into consideration the scheduling conflict with league practice at the bowling alley :p

OUCH! :flame:

My excuse is I'm training for a MTB race that is coming up in a couple of weeks. Which is a littel better than league bowling. Try posting at BARF.
Plus I can't keep up with you anyway. :whiner:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Best ride I've had since April, Georgetown rocks :thumb: On a fast downhill, was trying to catch a speeding jack rabit(A rider in fur). Them animals move! Couldn't catch him till we got to fire road and we were doing 40.

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
SP3, dust wasn't too bad out there riding behind the rabbit. I rode after dark Fri night and it was in 70's. Sat morning rode 50 miles from 6am to 11, and by 11 it was in low 90's. Well worth the drive, only saw 6 bikes back at staging area.

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Thanks for the report fremontguy. I live in Placerville. Maybe next time I will catch your post soon enough to join you there some weekend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom