Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Nothing moto related but I did get a PRS West Street Ltd Custom 24 guitar built especially for me. Oh yea, I got my name in a couple of guitar magazines. All I really wanted was a hoody. Not complaining. :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I got to finally spend a day with Spider without thinking about bikes, or classes, or grades or well anything else besides being together. He did give me 'Monkey Butt' (the book you wise@sses :nener: ) which I am reading now.
I also got invited out Ice fishing and after a day am now officially re-hooked on that after 30 years of not going out once (I must have an addictive personality trait)

Spider did pretty good he got a helmet cam, a GPS (so he can find his way home), and quite a bit of clothes. My wife laid down the law last year no moto stuff at Christmas since it dominates everything else all year long :)

gifthopsduane

Dec 8, 2008
Santa brought me an XL500r, an Xr80r for my daughter, 2 Power Wheels Kawasaki quads for the boys a new Bell Helmet, some parts.. a few manuals..and a pending 4th son... now I need to get the 4 Yamaha jt2 mini Enduros running...(i knew i bought 4 for a reason.....)

no kidding!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
gifthopsduane said:
Santa brought me an XL500r, an Xr80r for my daughter, 2 Power Wheels Kawasaki quads for the boys a new Bell Helmet, some parts.. a few manuals..and a pending 4th son... now I need to get the 4 Yamaha jt2 mini Enduros running...(i knew i bought 4 for a reason.....)

no kidding!

Brotha, you really need to keep that thing tucked away.. It's gettin out of hand in that house!!! I feel for your wife. :nener:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
p1010116tv6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
p1010115iu8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I realize most of you already have one of these...but thought i'd let you know I have one too now. Shotgun appears a little warped, eh? Gotta love "gag" gifts!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That new vacuum seems to be doing a nice job on the floors.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
What does that warning label say?

Not suitable for children under 36 months or Pred :whoa:

B

biglou

It's your own fault. Choking on the small pieces 47 times. Now that I think about it, you probably do it just because you like getting the Heimlich from Gomer...

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
The best gift I received for Christmas was a piece of paper that had my flight info and plane ticket to LAX and a ticket to Anaheim 2. :ride:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
That will probably be the number 1 action figure set of 09. What does that warning label say?

choking hazzard. small parts. not suitable for children under 3 years of age.

It does have a fair number of sharp, pointy ends as well. That lady with the rolling pin looks really pissed.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I got the priveledge of having my bike in the house!! In the basement actually. Also got a real nice pocket knife(a kershaw) and a gift certificate to a hoodie store. But the best part was a great home cooked meal with Mom, Dad and a few close family members. It was a good Christmas.

The guy I just met also got me a matching fox jersey and hat for Christmas. Not bad hey? ;)

PowderJunkie9

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 10, 2008
I got some goggle and handlebar mounts for my VholdR. Really the only thing noteworthy that other people gave me. I'll just buy the stuff that I really want myself!

Top Bottom