ride_red_15

Uhhh...
Oct 14, 2001
Hey gang. This is a question for all of you like Billywho and Eric and Rich, whose lives are in the dirtbike industry. Right now im 16, and my first question, most likely directed to Rich...is what classes did you take in high school to get the engineering knowledge you have? I would love to know half as much as you. And next, I've decided that this is where i want to go with my life. I love bikes, and being around them, and riding...Maybe, if i work hard enough, i can make it Pro one day...but, i need a back up for that one. What did you guys do through college and such to get the knowledge you have? I've also been considering a motocross college in South Carolina that sounds like a good bet. Thanks a ton for your help guys.

Joe

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
College works as a good primer, but passion is your best teacher.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Jaybird
College works as a good primer, but passion is your best teacher.

MAJOR DITTO

In HS take all the mathematics and physical science classes that your school offers. During HS, get a job at a bike shop sweeping up. Shut up and listen, that in itself will be a great start.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hard science! physics,etc...ya gotta know why it does what it does if ya want to make it work better.

Top Bottom