Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Hey guys,
I finished riding in Saline township on 550 acres of farmland. It was a clone of Indiana racing. It was epic! The owner is a casual trail rider and said he has 3 neighbors that will allow bikes on their land. I am smelling the beginnings of the first Ghetto enduro! So, who out there would be willing to help if I can make this happen?

Mark

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
The terrain has farm fields, creek crossings, and miles of hardwoods. Oh, one more thing. There are numerous dead cattle laying around. Some intestinal disease thing, they do provide good traction though.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Save them cows! You could serve up some nice tender steaks for the enduro. The one you've already used for berms will have to now be hamburger.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Hey Mark I can chip in. How many miles of trail is already there? Does he have alot of wooded property or is it mostly farm field?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Sniff Sniff. Trail, did some one say trail?? :ride:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
It is farm and woods. The biggest challenge would be finding a staging area. A corn field is possible as long as the ground is firm. I will defer to the hillbillies for input on that! There is no established trail, so it would be all event trail.

Mark

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Dave,
I do not organize trail rides. My passion is for real enduros. Trail riding is something to do when there are no enduros! I will see you April 30th!

From the Dark Side, Mark

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
I would not be to excited about camping in a corn field wilbur! Heaven forbid if it rains. I'd be looking hard for a grassy field or even a business parking lot to use.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Mark,
You Know If You Are Ever Going To Make This Happen There Is Going To Be Politics Involved. Sounds Like A Job For Tommy Dunn & Dick Ranney?? Can You Imagine The Reaction Of That Area When They Find Out What Us Riders Want To Do In Their Back Yard?? I Hate To Rain On Everybody's Parade But Life In Our World Sucks And We Have To Figure Out Ways To Fight It. I've Ran Ptr For A Long Time, Just Look Next Door, We've Got A Golf Course Next To Us That's Been A Blast To Deal With, And Now It Is Up For Auction Next Month(anyone Want To Buy A Golf Course?) Not To Mention The Lawsuit From 2001. Just Give Me A Gun, I'm Going Postal, No On 2nd Thought I'll Just Retire And Hide At Jackpine. See Ya!!!

Dave Leathers.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Anytime I have an opportunity to wave my greasy middle finger in the faces of those safety nazi tree hugging liberals, I'm gonna do it!

from the Dark Side, Mark

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Well Trash - ol Woodsy dont know squat about Enduros but I sure could use some of that Hamburger when you guys are done!! Matter of fact, if you wanna re-consider on the ride perameters I will even come help grind it :)
Woodsy :ride:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Saline is 7 miles away from where I am. If you want any help, count me in.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
This sure would be a great chance to have some ridding that is not real far away, I work in Ann Arbor and Saline is right next to it. Trashrider, please keep us posted on what may come to fruition here.
Thank you.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Guys,
I only have permission to use one landowner's lot. I am in process of getting more. This will be a long term project. Once I secure enough acreage, I will need bodies then.

Mark

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Just an idear, but maybe we should recruit some hotties wearing bikini tops and daisy dukes to do the asking in the summer and then we might get better participation!

Top Bottom