Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Folks,
When we started the Chapter thing we had alot of responses and folks seemed keyed up to make this work.

Many jumped on the bandwagon initially, only to be missing in action of late.

We have a fantastic area for dirt biking, as we sit in the middle of some of the nations best MXing and trails.
There are a multitude of places to enjoy every facet of our sport in the area.
We could have some killer rides. We could also gain some commradare and grow as a regional dirtbiking community.
DRN has given us the tools to do so.

I would love to see us have some dinners or other types of fellowship as well. We could also think up some good charity events that could not only benifit ourselves as a group, but our community's as a whole.
But it takes ALL of us to make it happen.
We will have to commit to participate.

Missing in action:
JM669
Wanabe
Wheelie4strokeB
Jason
KyKTM835
Troy2
Chuckmoore
JC220
RedRyder
JohninKY
Racerdude
Limitless

What say you guys?

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I plan on being there for sure.
I think I will sleep in my trailer. It has worked out very well for me.
If rain is called for all weekend, I may skip this one.
I tried the rain ride last time...and I should have stayed at camp with Walt and Dick!
:)

Look forward to seeing y'all there!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Jaybird said:
I tried the rain ride last time...and I should have stayed at camp with Walt and Dick!

Whaaaat? You mean that li'l weanie bruise? Sit at the truck. sheeeesh! :joke:

BTW, how did that heal up?

I'm not sure what we need to do to liven people up? I've invited everyone multiple times, sent personal messages and/or emails, but about 2% of the people show up to ride. If they won't even ride, they sure ain't gonna do anything else.

Wanabe

Feb 6, 2001
Hey guys i'm still here and lurking. I started college at purdue about the same time this club started and I don't have my bike up there. My only good trip in 2003 was to Motorhead motocross park. I refuse to work to jobs again this summer because last summer was no fun and not worth the money.
I'm hoping to be up your way a lot jay since podium one says they aren't requiring membership. I just don't really have the money to pay for a membership. and trips to Motorhead.

Unfortunatly the LBL trip is the week before finals or i would probably be there.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
CAL,
My elbow had been broken twice before, so this time was merely a booboo. No breakage.

Hey, good seeing you, wanabe!
Holler at me anytime you plan on comming down to Charlestown. I'll go over and moto with ya!

I've been looking into an area here close that is right on the river and has about 1500 acres of fairly virgin land that is being used by a few quad guys and hunters. It's a private conservation club type area. It may turn into a great place to do some woods rides.
It's called the Devils Backbone, and some of it is quite trecherous.
It had been partly owned by several different folks, but now is ownd by a development company. I don't think they will be doing too much developing there. I think that's why they have been selling pseudo memberships. I'll post more when I know more.

motomichael, this is the area we talked about before. It still isn't accessable all the way to Madison though.

Oct 10, 2000
Missing in action

Hi Guys :) Just checked in to see if you all were still around.
I haven't checked the site for about 4 or 5 mths...lol

Getting my a top end done to the WR250 in a couple weeks and once I start riding a little maybe I can hang with some of you guys :ohmy:

Talk to you later and take care.....I'll post when I get her going.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Hey, Tim!
Good to see you man.
Hurry up and get it together so you can ride with us at Turkey Bay first weekend of May.
It's going to be a great ride, I'm certain of it!

Welcome home!

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I'm still here abouts. Poppin in to check happenings now and then. Sorry I haven't been able to make it down to LBL to ride with you guys. Always seem to have a D-15 harescramble race the weekends you plan them or I've been injured or had broke bike problems. Keep doing them though, one of these weekends I'll have free, bike will be fine and I'll be able to come down!

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
what's up!! I haven't been on for awhile but I'm back... I haven't rode in a few months cause of a broken hand, but they say it's good now. I hope we get some rides goin soon!!

Tom

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Good hearing from you, limitless! Go to your User CP and click on Group Memberships at the lower left. We can now join up officially!

Hogwylde....man you have GOT to make it to Turkey Bay. It's always a good time!

Top Bottom