r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Here is a little shot of my girlfriend doing a wheelie off a bump haha. *she is proud of it*

biking.jpg

We actually went to a track our first time last weekend, and were actually doing quite well, gapping the jumps and whatnot *if thats what you would call it? lol* we were having too much fun to take some pictures though :( oh well.. next time

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Chili said:
Floodway at Springhill?

Um, springhill? lol... but ya, its at the floodway *on the road to grand beach* soo crappy there, nothing good to ride :(

do you know where the garvin pits or seddons place is?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Springhill is the little ski place on the floodway right at hwy 59. Yes I know where the Garven pits and Seddons are, as well as the location of all the tracks in the province.

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Chili said:
Springhill is the little ski place on the floodway right at hwy 59. Yes I know where the Garven pits and Seddons are, as well as the location of all the tracks in the province.

Hmmm, any possible way you could email, or PM me with a map to those 2 places? lol

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
elliot-cr133 said:
That's awesome. I've only gone riding twice so far..haven't had the guts to try out that jump though. Nice photography.

its not that hard, actually, its not hard at all, you just need some speed, because there is no lip on the jump at all. if you see a guy on a cr125 with a yz125 or a crf150, come stop and say hi, could always use another person to ride with :)

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
I'm just on my way out for the night and will try to post back later. Garven pits you are more likely to get hassled by the cops, we haven't gone their in a while. Seddon's is a fun spots with sand dunes, single track and double track.

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
r0yal said:
its not that hard, actually, its not hard at all, you just need some speed, because there is no lip on the jump at all. if you see a guy on a cr125 with a yz125 or a crf150, come stop and say hi, could always use another person to ride with :)
ok..same to you. A 94 CR125 or 00 RM250.

LazyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2003
r0yal said:
at seddons there is a track? nice... I didnt know that, is it far?

There is not an actual track, its more just a path that a bunch of people have worn in so you actually have some line's to follow.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Single track and double track are terms for trails. Single track is a essentially that a single track through the bush, double track would be wider for the quads, ie a snowmobile trail. There is literally hundreds of miles of trails out there for that the sled guys use in the winter. The main parking area at Seddon's has a huge sand dune with some jumps that are as large as you want to make them.

To get to Garven Pits head out hwy 59, turn right on Garven Road. Turn left on Pine Ridge Road (between Elmhurst and Pine Ridge Golf Courses) then turn right on first road you come to past the courses. There are several spots to access the pits from this road. Like I said there is a decent chance of being hounded by the mounties.

To get to Seddon's corner head east out of Beausejour on Main street (hwy 44) I can't recall how many gravel roads you pass before turning right off the highway. It's a few miles out of town, you turn to the right and a short ways up the road you take the first right to the main area where everyone unloads. From there it is endless trails, fire roads and the big sand dune.

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
r0yal, was that you out at the floodway today? orange tinted goggles?? i think you nodded to me or something. i was with the two guys, rm250 and yz 250.

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
elliot-cr133 said:
r0yal, was that you out at the floodway today? orange tinted goggles?? i think you nodded to me or something. i was with the two guys, rm250 and yz 250.

Um, I didnt have my orange tinted goggles on, but I WAS out at the floodway haha... I didnt notice any 250's.. hmm.. were you there when all the quader's were there? I was driving a Blue ranger, with a black hood...

I nod at almost everyone, so one of them COULD have been you lol

elliot-cr133

Uhhh...
Jul 4, 2006
It was someone on a CR125 that i seen. nice lookin bike. i was there with the two guys that kept on flying around and taking all those jumps. huge dust storm. i would of stopped to say hi but i was busy trying to keep up with the guys. haha.

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Chili said:
To get to Garven Pits head out hwy 59, turn right on Garven Road. Turn left on Pine Ridge Road (between Elmhurst and Pine Ridge Golf Courses) then turn right on first road you come to past the courses. There are several spots to access the pits from this road.

;)

r0yal

Jul 25, 2006
Elliot, were you there today.. is the RM 250 your talking about, have black plastics? and the guy on the yamaha, does he have #'s on his bike? 757 or something like that

Top Bottom